Linking computer to laptop.

Hi, I want to link my laptop (no floppy) to my main win95 machine.
Intersvr.exe works OK on the pentium but not Interlnk.exe, ie I cannot
link between 2 win95 systems if I want to, I cannot network my main
computers either
(I do not have space in the computer slots), I can, however take and put
files from my laptop to my desk machines, using the DOS interlinking
program.  I there an updated version that will link 2 win 95 machines??

	Win 95 does not like INTERLNK.exe, it looks for the other drives and
almost stops working.

Tnx es 73 Peter.  VE7AHX.