WISP and KCT on NT Update

Beta any day now!

I've gotten the thing to work end to end, WISP can now control and read the
KCT on NT.
I have not yet tested the radio interface, and it will be a few days before
I can assemble
an install package. When all is said and done what I will provide is a
package that installs
over an existing WISP installation on NT. I'll give it to AMSAT as well as
post it on my
web site.

A few of you have asked for the NT port driver to use in your SW. I will
make that available
as an SDK, you will have to ask me directly for that since it will free, but
not freely
distributable.

- Mark West