Re: PK-96

> Has anyone successfully interfaced a PK-96 to work the digital sats? If so
> any tip?
>
> Thanks
>
> Phil KA1YIQ

Howdy...

Nothing real special...

I run mine setup for 19200 baud between the TNC and Computer.
Run a terminal program (connect to the TNC with Hyperterminal).
Set HBAUD to 9600.
Set EXPERT to ON.
Set MYC to KA1YIQ.
Disconnect.

I use WISP as my software, and tell wisp I'm using a AEA2232 tnc.
The WISP setup does the rest.
Been running fine here for 5 years until the week before Field Day...
the lithium battery died. 2 bucks latter at Radio Shack, back in business.

See ya on UO-22!

73 Gary

Gary Bargholz
http://www.execpc.com/~n9uur
AMSAT Area 9 Coordinator, Wisconsin
Chairman:   W.A.R. The WI Association of Repeaters
Treasurer:  M.R.C. The Milwaukee Repeater Club
Owner:      N9UUR-10 Milwaukee APRServe IGate
                  (N9UUR.IMC.MU.EDU:23)