RE: QSL'ing on Satellite

I don't know about the rest of you but when I got into ham radio 20+ years
ago a QSL card cost about 8 cents to send.  I would QSL everyone regardless
of whether I needed that state/country/county.  I just liked to collect
wallpaper.  Now, with  QSLs costing 20 cents to send I return EVERY QSL and
initiate only those who give me new grids/states/countries....

What's wrong with someone who does choose to QSL?  That's his choice and you
guys/gals have nothing to say about it.  He doesn't OWE you a card for the
privilege of a QSO with you so lighten up already!

Kevin, WB5RUE

In the 1960's they took prayer and the Ten Commandments out of our public
schools hoping to liberate a generation.  They succeeded.  Now we have a
generation who thinks they have the liberty to lie, cheat, steal, kill....