Re: QSL'ing on Satellite

On Friday, 09 July 1999, John Peterson wrote:

> Quit
> wasting bulliton board space and my time haveing to read this -------
>                           "73"      John,   KG5ZA

Speaking of wasting Bulletin Board space...I just got through reading
your email which consisted of approximately 72 lines of quoted text from
2 previous emails.

Your response was 4 lines in length.  Perhaps you too need to learn a
lesson in wasting space John.

Come on guys!!  Just quote the most pertinent part of an email that you
wish to respond to...and SNIP the rest, OK?  We don't need you to quote
the entire email over again.

Thanking you in advance.

73 //Garie  *K8KFJ*
AMSAT #32574