Re: NY Times

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999 14:09:37 -0700 (PDT), Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@netcom.com> wrote:

> Could you send us a copy of the articel or a URL?

http://www.nytimes.com/library/tech/99/07/circuits/articles/08geek.html

If you are a first time visitor to the site, you will have to register, btu
they have never spammed me. I did manage to get a print copy of the paper
here in B'ham. It's kinda cool to see your name in the Times <g>. I have
been published several times in various ham magazines but this is my first
time in the newspaper.

Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----