NY Times

FWIW, yours truly, is quoted in the NY Times today in the technology section
'Circuits' but they somewhat misquoted me, left out the words ham radio
altogether and left off my callsign :( But hey, I still made it into the
Times, not too bad for a country boy from Alabama <g>.

Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----