trade Microwave Modules Transverter

  Greetings All,

 The Public School station is nearly set to go, many thanks for those hams
 on the bb who promised help with antennas/cable and actually followed
 through on their offers. You know who you are, thank you!

 Now that we are nearly done we have one more request, we need a new
 motherboard for our computer. Our older 486 dx-100 died and we have
 no funds to replace the station computer motherboard. We do however have
 a spare and in great working condition Microwave Modules 70 cm ssb/cw/fm
 transverter. 2 meters in gets you 70 cm out, 25 watt output for 1 mw
 of drive, comes with cables, adapters and power reducer (for 2 meter
 input). Great working shape, willing to sell for $150 (we pay shipping)
 or will trade outright for a good working motherboard. Offers here
 or terryb@bmts.com

 73
 Terry Bendell VE3TKB
 AMSAT #32791