Re: so35

On Wed, 07 Jul 1999 20:36:27 +0100, Francisco Costa <nop06152@mail.telepac.pt> wrote:

> HAM1- CQ CQ CQ AO-27 DE CT1XXX QRZ

I can't imagine anyone having to call CQ on AO-27 or other similar LEO
analog satellite, but I do, however, think you have a vaild point regarding
some type of PL tone or digital code to access the bird.

Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----