Re: SO-35

Hey Wally...Yea, well I get some smoldering stuff
sometimes, haven't gotten flamed too bad.  You can
always tell who's got their heads on straight and
wouldn't harm you if caught alone with them in a
dark booth at a hamfest when you can have a good
debate and still come away laughing enjoying each
others company here on the board or on the birds.
I'm glad that I can still laugh with a friend at myself
sometimes.  Its good for the soul.  This stuff on the
BB can get a little too heavy....Thanks Wally for
your smolder or fume, more like a whiff maybe.  It's
good to hear from you.

73 de Steve
K5PK