Re: RS18 QSL Tnx

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:35:12 +0100, John Charles <jaycee@midmarsh.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> A quick thanks to all in the French / Russian team for my QSL card for
> RS18 / Spoutnik 41 which arrived here safely this a.m. Posted Paris on
> the 2nd.

Woohoo! That means mine is on the way!!! Cool!

Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----