Re: Need help with The Station and FT-847 setup

Hi Bob,

    1) Dont forget to set the baud rate on the FT-847
        using menu #37. Cat data transfer rate should
        be 4800.

    2) Be sure to use a "Null Modem" cable between
        the computer and radio (rs-232). This type of
        cable swaps the transmit and rec data lines.
        Most computer stores carry them.

John...KD2JF
xlr8@worldnet.att.net