Re: Alligators a dirty word. RUDE's the word

TKVF99C@prodigy.com writes:

> Well today we heard replies on the subject from an
>  Alligator or two that stepped forward.  I only used

Steve,
Are we talking about your average everyday LEO alligator or the
Florida-swamps-jumbo variety that only comes out once a year for a weekend in
May?  I don't think the latter are going to apologize, they will just swish
their 18' long tails and tell all the other gator-ops how big their tally was
for the FD kill. :-)
73,
Jerry, K5OE