RE: Tracking accuracy

How accurate is accurate enough?  My biggest beam (when I get it up)
is still greater than 25 deg beamwidth.  All the programs I have
tried were orders of magnitude better than this.  Sounds to me like
it is all so much about nothing for most users.  Please excuse me,
those few users with 10m dishes at 26 dB gain and 5 deg beamwidth.

Y-all have a great evening,

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Al Gore....  First it was Love Story.
Then he invented the internet.  Now
he's behind the Russians in Kosovo.
He said Bill was the best President EVER,
then next he's appalled by Bill's actions.

And now he wants to by YOUR President?!?!?

Just wait till you pay for his new car!!!