Re: Tracking accuracy

Hi Roy,
You are right on Roy.  For some reason the hams on this BB sure can get excited

about a product weather it is a certain radio, tnc, antenna or what not.  I
know everyone
has their preferences but that does not mean it is the best.

I started with Instantrack for tracking. When Wisp came out I kept Instantrack
for
printing out the passes I want to see for the entire day. I know I can print
out certain
things with wisp, but I like the printout  I can do with IT.  I have to load
keps in both programs
but what the heck. I do not say Wisp or IT are the best, but I get the exact
pass time
on both programs as long as I use the same keps, and the sats are there when
they say they
will be.  That's the bottom line.

Bert    N7TKO
Amsat 24279