Re: Re: Sat Tracking/Best

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:13:57 -0700 (PDT), Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@netcom.com> wrote:

> IT doesn't do the map screen on an HP200.  And it won't do anything
> like give visibilty info.  If you could put the sun in a group with
> the satellite of interest, it'd come pretty close to the latter,
> but...

STS Orbit actually works best on the HP200LX, but STS Plus does run just
fine. BTW, I do have a speed doubled unit which speeds up the initial
drawing of the map screen. For down and dirty, quick, accurate tracking I
still rely on Predict.

Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----