Re: so35

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, Francisco Costa wrote:

> But what's surprises me more is the fact of that kind of QRM could be
> easily
> avoid with a simple device: a tone (or DTMF) decoder on sat rx!

Hummh... if the signal is too strong for a HAM to override, then tones
will not help.  If it is weak so that HAMS can override, then there is no
need for the tones?.  If they are putting RF on the channel, then I dont
think tones will help.  Unless you just want to mute the noise...
Or maybe I don't understand the situation... hi ihh

bob