Re: RE: SUNSAT MOBE B

> Hi Bruce.  Just got done listening to your recording of the downlink!

Bruce,
   Donno if you saw my suggestion for permanent monitoring stations on the
popular sats tied into the WEB so that everyone could check on a pass via
the WEB.  I was going to put up the server to collect and display any
APRS Mic-E bursts which would identify stations in machine readable form,
but I did not know how to do the real-audio.  Loooks like you do.

So why not have an automated WEB page that records the last days worth
of passes for others to listen to automatically!  Then I could link
my AO-27/MIR/SUNSAT pages to your Real-Audio pages?

Since SUNSAT and MIR have little doppler on the downlink, that makes the
job easy.  AO-27 is another matter.

bob, WB4APR