SO-35 info

I've recently seen lots of talk about SO-35, but haven't been reading the
threads,  where can I get information about this bird?  Web pages?

Thanks

Kevin, WB5RUE
http://www.qsl.net/wb5rue

In the 1960's they took prayer and the Ten Commandments out of our public
schools hoping to liberate a generation.  They succeeded.  Now we have a
generation who thinks they have the liberty to lie, cheat, steal, kill....