Re: Sat Tracking/Best

Hello everybody,

I'm an absolute beginner at sat tracking and new on this list. Need
some good advice on this, hope you cracks can help. I understand
STS-Plus is a real-time satellite tracker. Can STS make pass
predictions? I don't need fancy displays of maps, only predictions of
satellite passes for a given time period, listing time above the
horizon, azimuth, max elevation. Preferably a DOS program. It would be
nice if such a program would easily accept any given times, dates,
years, so I can finally check up on visual sat observations I had in
the past.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Frits Westra -- pe2atc -- fwestra@hetnet.nl