Re: so35

I agree fully with Roger.  On this pass and most AO27 passes its the same
good ole boy alligators tying the bird up from AOS to LOS.  Enough of the
coffee club. Take the 160 watts and 20 element beams and point 'em into the
Clark belt. For these birds make one contact with a new guy and then just
listen... the next sound you'll hear is a new guy getting the same thrill
you got on your first contact.   The FM birds should be used to spark the
enthusiasm of the new kids not feeding alligator egos.

Flame away, shields are UP
Dudley
KK7IF