Re: sat-tracking

I've had this problem on 4 different computers, and I tried 6 different tracking programs and the J-track online java-script, and had the same problem with all of them.

Turned out to be a windows problem, the tracking programs work good when the default date / time configuration only, if you change the date format to yyyymmdd  or  mmddyyyy the programs still function
but the positions are all wrong.

Make sure you have the date format set to mm/dd/yy and the time set to hh:mm am/pm, I've found that 24 hour military time also messes up the tracking programs.

-Jim- N1JMM