RE: RE: SUNSAT MOBE B

Hi Bruce,

	I just listened to the recording.  I clearly heard my
callsign at 07:29 and 07:50 on the recording.  This is almost
as exciting as listening to the satellite.  Now if this one
just stays more useable than AO-27 there will be something
for the non-beam non-amplifier crowd to use without getting
stepped on all the time.

	I use a Tri-band J-pole, 50 watts out, and a SSB elec.
pre-amp.  I do have a 160 watt amp, and some KLM beams, but
I keep hoping that I won't have to resort to all of that
to have a chance.

	Thanks again for the recording.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org