No Subject

[209.214.181.9])
	by mail4.lig.bellsouth.net (8.8.8-spamdog/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA15845
	for <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>; Sun, 4 Jul 1999 17:24:19 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 17:22:57 -0500
From: Steve Howland <esta@bellsouth.net>
To: amsat <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Who's Right:
Sender: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org

 I am using a WinOrbit in Windows 95.  I have noted that J-Track on the
web does not show the same positions as the WinOrbit program.  That
gives...who is right ?  I have loaded keps from AMSAT and the whole
"nine yards".    Offset is set to -5 for southeast US.  Any help would
be appreciated.
    Thanks,
        Steve H.- KF4FQT