Re: Kansas City Tracker?

markw@instantdocuments.com wrote:

> WISP does not control the KCT/T on NT or windows 2000, I'm trying to gather
> source code together so I can fix this.

Mark West has been seeking the source code for WiSP's KCT/T driver for several
weeks now.  He is graciously volunteering to port it into Windows NT for us --
something that is going to need to happen for all upcoming versions of Windows
beyond Win98 -- and to donate it to the satellite community at no cost.  Those
of us already using the NT operating system have been waiting months for this.
Others have promised to do the task but, so far, have not found the time to do
so.

So why has it been so impossible for Mark to get his hands on this code?
Doesn't anyone out there have it?  Is it locked in a vault somewhere?  Is
someone afraid someone else might make a dime on this?  Why is this such a big
problem????  C'mon, folks, let's get the guy the code so he can do the work!
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would