Satelite Help (fwd)

Any Satellite Elmers in (east of) Kansas City?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 21:27:23 -0500
From: Richard Ebbesen <kb0vzp@iland.net>
To: 'Bob Bruninga' <bruninga@nadn.navy.mil>
Subject: Satelite Help

 Hello Bob I have seen several E-mails from you on the APRS sig about
 satellite operation, & thought you might know someone who could help me.

 My name is Rick Ebbesen ( KB0VZP) I live about 60 miles east of Kansas
 City Missouri, & we have a member in our club who has been trying to get
 a satellite station operating for several years now.  Right now we do not
 have any one who knows enough to get everything so it can be operated
 automatically.

 I was just wondering if you knew anyone in the Kansas City area or east
 of Kansas City that would be willing to give us a little help. At the
 least come down & look everything over & see what needs to be done. &
 what we are missing.

 Thanks for any help you can give...

 Rick Ebbesen (KB0VZP)
 President Warrensburg Area Amateur Radio Club