f.s. mirage kp-1/2m preamp

  hi all. just a quick note that i have my mirage 2 meter preamp for sale.
it is the in shack model ( enclosure required for mast mount). it has
25 db gain with a .7db noise figure. hard keyable and will handle 100w
max rf through.
  great for ao-10, packet use. 140 list. ill sell it for $70 shipped con
u.s.
  my brick has one built in and the brick is 180w so its too big anyway.
i am also still looking for a 30 watt older 2 meter rig. will consider
tradeing.
  if you are interested, e-mail me back at the address below. thanks and
73's

nnnn
Alan Bethel KE6QIS
KE6QIS Satellite Ops. Ctnr.
Grid CN70vs
Satellites UO-22, UO-36, TO-31, ko-25,  AO-27
E-mail ke6qis@northcoast.com
Packet ke6qis@k7wwa.#nca.ca.usa.noam