From: VICZARICH@aol.com [mailto:VICZARICH@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 1999 11:10 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Kansas City Tracker?

I am setting up a satellite station. I have a Yaesu FT-847, KLM circular
polarized 2 meter and 440 beams, and a Yaesu G5500 rotator. I am interested
in getting a computer interface for my Yaesu 5500 rotator to interface it to
my Pentium II. The research that I have done leads me to believe that the
Kansas City tracker with the tuner option is the best option in a controller
given my equipment, due to the fact that it handles doppler shift
adjustments
automatically. If anyone can give me some feedback I would sure appreciate
it. Satellites are something new to me, I can use all the help that I can
get. Is it possible that somebody has a used tracking interface that they
would consider selling?