 ----------
De: dc8ts@t-online.de
A: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org

This morning when AO-10 came over my horizon there was no signal to
be heard for minutes ( not the usual half minute QSB ) then the signal
popped up and after some time vanished again for minutes.
At that time the satellite was completely in sunlight
I checked the beacon - nothing - then after several minutes the beacon
emerged from the noise fming a bit. I could hear also FMing on the other
signals.
It looks like the satellite started tumbling very slowly moving the
solar cells out of the sunlight for periods of minutes.

Anybody made similiar observation ??

Hardy DC8TS/KC2DMA ex S92RS

best regards
Reinhard Schulze