RE: Cross boom question

I intend to cover mine with black heat-shrink.  Anyone who has
experienced the El Paso sun knows what it can do even to paint.

IE:  4pm local, 106 deg F (~42 deg C) and it isn't even close to
our record high.  And I live in the Rio Grande Valley, (Upper
Valley) where it is normally cooler than the rest of the city.

(hot hot drip drip sweat!!!)  I do my antenna work in December.

Y-all have a great (COOL) evening.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/