Re: Arrow Antenna

On Thu, Jul 01, 1999 at 02:28:48PM -0500, Tim Salo wrote:

> You might also try:

> 	http://hometown.aol.com/Arrow146/index.html

> I am not sure if this is the manufacturer, or just a distributor.

  He's both.  Look into Alan's other antennas, as well.  I own three
of his antennas, and all are practically works of art.  With the
amount of work that he appears to put into each and every little piece
of each and every antenna, I can't figure out how he manages to make a
profit - but I'm certainly not complaining... ;^)

--
|     Jeff Francis - KC0BWS     | "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to | Ack!   |