Re: Cross boom question

Hi Michael,
The 2.4 Ghz Dish is a SB-32 Mode S Parabolic Antenna which is/was
sold by BOB MYERS Communications, PO BOX 17108, Fountain Hill, AZ
85269-7108
FAX 602-837-6872, Phone 602-837-6492 also W1XT@amsat.org

the above information from a flyer several years old,
I used the device to copy AO-13 and had very good results, I also
copied the Dove beacon very well , but I have not used it on any
thing else. I am awaiting P3D for the next (and major) usage.

BOB MYERS is an Ex Board of Directors member of AMSAT.

I also give you the next quote from the literature " Most popular
antenna used on OSCAR 13, measures 2 by 3 feet, linear polarized
and tuned for 2.4 GHz. Comes complete with feed assembly,
reflector and includes 3 feet of RG-8 exiting the rear with Type
N connector for the mode S down converter."

The price when I bought one was $55.95 US

I hope this is of some help

73 de Robin Haighton VE3FRH
Executive Vice President
AMSAT-NA