Sputnik 41 / RS-18 QSL card

Hello SP-41 fans

AMSAT-France would like to thank you all who sent  nice SP-41/RS-18 listening reports and patiently awaited an answer.
We received around 1200 mails, including touching postcards from 6 years old SWLs as well as valuable/detailed/accurate telemetry  records from experts.
Many thanks for the countless quantity of encouragements, collection stamps, green stamps, postcards, posters, stickers, pins, tourist maps and even flags we received from all over the world.
We completed all the QSL cards last week-end during a dedicated BBQ party. The cards will be mailed  the first week of July with a philatelic postmark on the enveloppe.
Visit our WEB site (http://www.ccr.jussieu.fr/physio/amsat-france/) to be sure you are in our log book. Soon available on the same site is an EXCEL file including all the temperature data we have collected.
Its not too late to apply for a QSL card: please just send a listening report including date and time and a self addressed enveloppe with 2 International Response Coupons to the following address:

AMSAT-F
RS-18 QSL manager
14 bis, rue des Gourlis
92500 RUEIL MALMAISON
FRANCE.

 AMSAT-F team is now working on a new educationnal satellite project.

Stay tuned !

Cheers

Jean-Louis F6AGR