RE: QSL return rate

Yep... and as a side note,  http://www.qrz.com   has now started to
put the grid squares in the database.  I have always liked the QRZ
program better, but used the Buckmaster because of the grid squares.

I e-mailed the editor and asked if they would put it in the CD.  His
answer was a solid "MAYBE".  I would suggest that anyone who uses a
CD in the shack for QSLing E-mail the QRZ editor and ask him to please
include the grids in all new CDs.  Y-all please E-mail him.

Thanks.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/