RE: Cross boom question

No... I (and others I am sure) can always learn from something
like this.  I will be needing a X-boom myself in the next several
months.  Sources and ideas are always welcome.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.