RE: QSL return rate

	Tried it once.  A few wrote back and said they would send it soon.

NOT.

	Others professed not receiving a card from me.  Sent one again.
Some wanted an SASE.  Ok, big stations send lots of cards, and it is
costly.  I sent the SASEs.  You know who DOES reply every time???
The post office when it is a bad address.  Wish they could confirm
the grids for me.

Won't post the calls this time, but the grids are

For mode A:
CO82, DO00, EL06, EM30, EM89, EN54, and FM19.

For MIR:
CM96, CM98, CN86, DM26, EM00, EM12, EM42, EM75, EM95, and EN10.

Someone else wrote (name deleted):

> One trick I have tried is to find out where he works and send
> the QSL to his boss with a letter of explanation.  That worked.

Now there is an idea with some merit.  <GRIN>  I'll get that VUCC
and WAS via satellite some day!!!

Y-all have a great evening,

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org