TNS for satellite work

I hope that this will get a response. Another contributor to the list ask
about TNCs for satellite work. Only two responses. I two have the same
question. After working  the PASSATs on field day, I would like to know if
there are more than only two companies making TNC and if the 9600 BPS from
the birds and the 1200bps from the birds is different than terrestrial Baud
rate. I would *really* like to set up a station to work the PACSATs.

Thanks in advance for the information.

Gary

KD5DAY