AO10 + FD = What a BLAST!

I want to thank everyone who was on AO10 990627! It was my first attempt at
this bird and never thought the downlink would be so strong. I actually
thought the beacon was being covered up by QRM because it was so strong...
It was the beacon! My little Arrow antenna on a tripod worked A010 for
two(2) hours. All this while the guys down the block working HF (80,40,20)
where complaining about poor conditions. Thanks to DG3SAA, OZ7SAT & OH2LMK,
a couple of eyes have been opened.

What a blast!

Christopher Cox
KC8FRJ