Re: AO-10 status 26th Jun

AO-10 saw heavy activity from N.A. and Europe on 26th from FD activity 1800 -
2100 (I fell out of shadow then) when it was over the Atlantic.  Fades were
deep; many ops timed the fades and worked one call per "anti-fade."

Later on 27th, 0130 - 0500 it was deserted while over Pacific (apogee).  I
did not even hear FD activity from hams in western US.  The Field Day weekend
may explain your sampling results.

73,
Jerry, K5OE