Re: Multi Mode TNC Recomendation wanted

I agree with Jeff.  The Motorola 56002 EVM board really is a great choice.
Adding in the TAPR kit to have all the bells and whistles of multiple radio
connections, LEDs, PTT drivers and an enclosure,  turns it into a really nice
KISS mode TNC.

Also has a prototype 38k4 modem available for it as well, for working UoSAT-12
;-)

-- John Melton   n6lyt/g0orx