Re: Multi Mode TNC Recomendation wanted

Quoting Jeff Whisler (Jwhisl@execpc.com) [990626 17:02]:
> I am looking for TNC recommendations for working the Digital Birds.
> I understand Timewave / AEA is no longer making the 2332.
> Whats a ham to use??  I currently have no TNC.

While there are various options, I'd recommend the TAPR EVM kit.

It can be used as an all-mode controller--not just for Sat work but for
HF as well. The TAPR kit is an enclosure and interface for the Motorola
DSP board. The kit doesn't include the board but you can buy both for a
total of about $300 which goes together easily and will provide you with
an all-mode controller...

You can find the details on the TAPR Web site at: http://www.tapr.org/

Vy 73,
--