From: Mark Johns [mailto:mjohns@cfu.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 1999 10:19 AM
To: markw@instantdocuments.com
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] WISP and KCT on WindowsNT (Windows 2000)

Mark,
    Just wondering if you ever were able to track down the
source code on the WiSP rotor control drivers, and if there
is any prospect of a WinNT version anytime in the
foreseeable future.  Thanks.
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would