RE: Field Day

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Ronald K. Long wrote:

> Having 'listened' to this, I am compelled to say to Bob, "Do you have a
> word processor or spreadsheet?". If so just do it yourself. Then it
> will be EXACTLY what you want. The basic data is certainly in the weekly
> ans bulletin.

Yes, but there are errors, omissions, and conflicts in the Journal, ANS
and everywhere I checked.   Therefore I posted what I had collected
as the up-to-date definitive list for Field Day and asked for people to
review and give me corrections.  The only responses I got was everyone
telling me where to look it up.  No one gave any useful information.

So I went ahead and posted the best I could gather... Mostly from ANS.
I hope my one page summary is good enough for Newbees at FD.

bob, WB4APR