Re: Field Day

...and if I interpret the combination of the ARRL/AMSAT rules correctly, each
"segment" is considered a separate band.  That is, you can work the same
station not only on multiple sats, but you can work that station on CW in the
lower half of the pass band and on phone in the upper half of the passband ON
THE SAME BIRD.

73,
Jerry, K5OE 1B STX (EL29ds)