RE: Field Day

Unfortunately nowdays we have to have the instant gratification ham on
board.  The ANS is not too verbose nor too detailed, in fact just the
opposite.  We simply have to provide enough information to adequately
assure a worldwide asset is not abused!  There is nothing better than
one on one instruction to solve this problem!  Cliff K7RR