RE: Field Day

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Dan James wrote:

> How about the weekly, updated satellite status that AMSAT News Service
> provides? I know I'm biased, but all the active amateur analog and digital
> satellites are all covered....   Just a thought.

It is an excellent source, but is too verbose to use as quick reference..
Its just too long to read and find the pearls.  I want a one page summary
that I can forward via Email to other HAM lists for FD that shows the
current status of each bird (one line each).  Any longer and most people
wont read it.

Satellite people will, but we need to reach out to show  the general HAMS
how easy operating the satelites is from a picnic table...
de Wb4APR, Bob