Legacy Components

Hi Group!

Sorry for the slightly off topic, but I cannot think of a better place to post

A friend of mine has given me the following NEW (never used) legacy stuff:
a) 3 6AW8A tubes one from each of the following makes: RCA, Ultron,
b) 1 matched pair of 6550 electron tubes from Tung-Sol Electric Inc. Newark
c) 1 DC-AC Chopper CH-544-94, 530 0043 0, from Stevens Arnold Inc. Boston

These used to be spares for some scientific equipment, dismissed many years
that were lying forgotten at the bottom of a spares stock shelf.

I do not have data sheets so I don't know what it might be good for.
If anyone has a clue to some good use for it, please drop me a line or if
somebody is willing to take it, I just ask for postage.

73 de ct2dac

Gilberto Campos              | E-Mail: ct2dac@amsat.org
Italy                        |