Field Day

Howdy all,

If you are going to operate a satellite station during ARRL Field Day this
year, please remember that some of us will be operating under the AMSAT Field
Day rules. Under the ARRL rules, satellite is considered "one band" so you
are able to only work a satellite station once for points. This is not true
under AMSAT rules.Last year I ran into multiple instances of operators
refusing to work us because they said we were a "dupe". In most cases, I was
able to explain the situation. So if you hear W1MOO 5A VT trying to work you
on multiple birds, please work us. We'll appreciate the extra points.

Good Luck and most importantly, Have Fun!!

W1MOO 5A VT (maybe 6A)

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649