The Station Program and M2 RC2800P controllers work fine together.

Last year, about this time, someone asked me
on the reflector, I believe, if "The Station
Program", that SUPERB piece of software by
Paul Wilmott VP9MU, would control the
M2 series of az/el controllers.

I said that although the selection was available
on Station's menu, that it didn't work and I
suspected it wasn't implemented, or wasn't implemented
correctly.  THIS WAS INCORRECT, I JUST DISCOVERED TODAY!!
The station program runs the controllers perfectly!!

I was pretty much totally off of the birds from then
till recently, as I have been having a ball with
Oscar Zero (the moon).  I used W5UN's program "Skymoon"
to control the antennas for EME work, and it works
perfectly with the M2 rotors.

But I recently changed the whole
shack around, and wanted to check out AO-10 again.

So, I installed "The Station Program" on a different computer,
the one I use for EME antenna control, and low and behold
the program runs the M2 RC2800P rotor control boxes
perfectly for both az and el.  I am using the M2 Orion 2800
for az and the M2 MT-3000 for El, each controlled by its
own RC2800P.

If you want to check out my current antenna setup, go to

http://home.epix.net/~rrehr/w3szstation.htm

Some details of the station are near the bottom of:

http://home.epix.net/~rrehr/EMEFrame1Source1.htm .

I find I can hear AO-10 quite well, even at apogee with
the current setup.

Sorry for the error; I was VERY pleased and surprised today
to find it all works together!!

73 from
Roger Rehr  W3SZ ex-AA3QK ex-WA3JYM
mailto:rrehr@epix.net        FN20ah