Re: Satellite Info

Dear Cliff-I'm wondering if in ur msg you meant Ed Tilton in lieu of
"Hilton"? Anyway, I was moved to read their names on the b-b as both Ed
Tilton and Don Norgaard  were good friends when I was editor of the
former GE HAM NEWS  in the '50s in Schenectady. I visited Don in CA
shortly after the first OSCAR when he worked for HP. And Ed Tilton spent
a week at my home in Key West in the '70s before I moved here to the
Bluegrass in Lexington KY. It was gud seeing their names agn. 73 Steve
McCallum W2ZBY

PS What is the  < slonet.org >?